ARDEX A23 Rapid Hardening Cement for Floor Screeds
FastTrack Screeding, supply and install quick drying floor screeds, using cement such as Ardex A23 Rapid Drying cement. An internal cement where early foot traffic is required and rapid drying is essential. Cement you can walk on within 5 hours and commence work after only 48.
FastTrack Screeding, understand that certain projects require fast turnaround times, avoiding time delays is a prime factor of contractors budget concerns.
An impressive product, Ardex A23 is a huge advancement in the industry, especially when compared to traditional screeds, which take a number of months to dry. This allows FastTrack Screeding to provide customers with quick solutions to meet any requirement.
- Bonded, Un-Bonded or Floating Screed.,
- Used with Underfloor Heating Systems.
- Pumped for Fast Application.
- Working time of the mixed mortar is approximately 45 minutes at 20°C
Gone are the days of waiting months; Ardex A23 screed sets within 8 hours of laying, regardless of thickness.
- We believe it is always beneficial to provide quotations based on actual projects, so reflecting accurate information in regard to quantities, number of floors, site access, and site location work programme and delivery schedules is a must.
- Fasttrack Screeding Ltd are finding a growing number of our customers are using our estimating service.
A perfect partner for Ardex A23 is ARDEX P51 a concentrated water-based primer and bonding agent that when diluted with an equal volume of water and Ardex A23 is a grouting slurry for bonded screeds.
In addition ARDEX E100 is an additive to improve the workability, plastic properties and mortar, without increasing the water content. ARDEX E100 allows bonded cement/sand screeds to be applied as little as 15mm thick. Reducing early age crack formation and surface dusting, while increasing abrasion resistance, compressive and tensile strengths.