Ardex A70 Gypflo
ARDEX A 70 Gypflo Quick Drying Flowable Calcium Sulphate Screed
ARDEX A 70 GYPFLO is a quick drying, flowable Calcium Sulphate screed that is specially formulated to receive floorcoverings in as little as 14 days – twice as fast as standard Calcium Sulphate screeds. ARDEX A 70 GYPFLO is pre-blended and only requires the addition of water. ARDEX A 70 is used to produce unbonded and floating screeds for internal locations.
- Walkable in as little as 6 hours
- Ready to receive floorcoverings in as little as 14 days
- Pre-blended for consistency and convenience – just add water
- Pump or hand apply – ideal for areas with restricted access
- Excellent flow properties
- Low shrinkage minimises cracking and curling
- High early and final strength development (CA-C40-F7)
- Can be used with underfloor heating systems
A 25kg bag of ARDEX A 70 will cover approximately
0.4m2 at 35mm thickness.
- We believe it is always beneficial to provide quotations based on actual projects, so reflecting accurate information in regard to quantities, number of floors, site access, and site location work programme and delivery schedules is a must.
- Fasttrack Screeding Ltd are finding a growing number of our customers are using our estimating service.