ARDEX A38 Rapid Hardening and Drying Cement for Internal or External Locations.
FastTrack Screeding, supply and install quick drying floor screeds, using cement such as Ardex A38 Rapid Hardening and Drying Cement. An internal and external cement where rapid drying is essential including wet and submerged areas. Cement you can walk on within 3 hours and commence work after only 4.
FastTrack Screeding, understand that certain projects require fast turnaround times, avoiding time delays is a prime factor of contractors budget concerns.
- Internal and External Bonded, Un-Bonded and Floating Screeds.
- Passes BRE Screed (ISCR) Testing after 6 hours
- Use with Underfloor Heating Systems.
- Pumped for Fast Application
- Wet Areas Including Swimming Pools
- In one day, achieves acceptable minimum compressive and tensile bending strengths attained by an ordinary cement screed after 28 days.
An impressive product Ardex A38 uses a Rapid Plus Formula. Able to totally bind water used for mixing within the mortar, ensures rapid drying and hardening properties. The rapid drying time of Ardex A38 sees installation of floor coverings, such as ceramic or natural stone tile in 4 hours. Installation in just 48 hours for resilient and textile coverings, regardless of thickness!
- We believe it is always beneficial to provide Quotations based on actual projects, so reflecting accurate information in regard to quantities, number of floors, site access, and site location work programme and delivery schedules, is a must.
- FastTrack Screeding Ltd are finding a growing number of our customers are using our Estimating Service.
The British standards (BS 8204) state, a Standard Traditional/Fibre Screed takes from 1mm per day and considerably more over 50mm to dry out. A 100mm screed, will have in excess of 100 days drying time, before any floor coverings can be laid. Equally for an Underfloor Heating System to be switched on.
An ideal partner for ARDEX A38 is ARDEX DPM 1C. A Rapid Drying One Coat, Surface Damp Proof Membrane and Residual Moisture Suppressant. Ideal for FastTrack installations, to protect the floorcovering installation from residual construction moisture and ground water vapour.
In addition ARDEX E100 is an additive to improve workability, plastic properties and mortar, without increasing the water content. ARDEX E100 allows bonded cement/sand screeds to be applied as little as 15mm thick. Reducing early age crack formation and surface dusting, while increasing abrasion resistance, compressive and tensile strengths.
You can contact our team should you need any further help using Ardex A38.