Ardex A35 Ultra Rapid Setting Cement for Internal Floor Screeds
FastTrack Screeding, supply and install quick drying floor screeds, using cement such as Ardex A35 Ultra Rapid Setting Cement. An internal cement where early foot traffic is required and rapid drying is essential. Cement you can walk on within 3 hours and commence work after only 4.
FastTrack Screeding, understand that certain projects require fast turnaround times, avoiding time delays is a prime factor of contractors budget concerns.
- Internal Bonded, Un-Bonded and Floating Screeds.
- Passes BRE Screed (ISCR) Testing after 6 hours
- Use with Underfloor Heating Systems.
- Pumped for Fast Application
- In one day, achieves acceptable minimum compressive and tensile bending strengths attained by an ordinary cement screed after 28 days.
An impressive product, the rapid drying time of Ardex A35 sees installation of floor coverings, such as ceramic or natural stone tile. Installation in just 4 hours for resilient and textile coverings, when smoothed with Ardex A55. Regardless of thickness!
- We believe it is always beneficial to provide Quotations based on actual projects, so reflecting accurate information in regard to quantities, number of floors, site access, and site location work programme and delivery schedules, is a must.
- FastTrack Screeding Ltd are finding a growing number of our customers are using our Estimating Service.
The British standards (BS 8204) state, a Standard Traditional/Fibre Screed takes from 1mm per day and considerably more over 50mm to dry out. A 100mm screed, will have in excess of 100 days drying time, before any floor coverings can be laid. Equally for an Underfloor Heating System to be switched on.
Perfect partners for Ardex A35 is ARDEX A55 an Ultra Rapid Hardening and Drying Self-Levelling Compound. Ready to receive floor coverings after 60 minutes, making it ideal for rapid repair and renovation work.
Also ARDEX P51. A concentrated water-based primer and bonding agent, which when diluted with equal volume of water and Ardex A23, is a grouting slurry for bonded screeds.
In addition ARDEX E100 is an additive to improve workability, plastic properties and mortar, without increasing the water content. ARDEX E100 allows bonded cement/sand screeds to be applied as little as 15mm thick. Reducing early age crack formation and surface dusting, while increasing abrasion resistance, compressive and tensile strengths.