FastTrack Screeding, supply and install quick drying floor screeds, using cement such as Ardex A29 Rapid Drying cement. An internal and external cement where early foot traffic is required and rapid drying is essential. Cement you can walk on within 3 hours and commence work after only 24.
FastTrack Screeding, understand that certain projects require fast turnaround times, avoiding time delays is a prime factor of contractors budget concerns.
An impressive product, Ardex A29 the newest of the Ardex screeding cement range and is a huge advancement in the industry. When compared to traditional screeds, which take a number of months to dry. This allows FastTrack Screeding to provide customers with quick solutions to meet any requirement.
- For internal and external use
- Apply as a bonded, unbonded or floating screed
- Can be used with underfloor heating systems
- Can be pumped for fast application
- Install ceramic tiles in as little as 24 hours and natural stone after 7 days
Gone are the days of waiting months; Ardex A29 screed sets within 4 hours of laying, regardless of thickness.
- We believe it is always beneficial to provide quotations based on actual projects, so reflecting accurate information in regard to quantities, number of floors, site access, and site location work programme and delivery schedules is a must.
- Fasttrack Screeding Ltd are finding a growing number of our customers are using our estimating service.
A perfect partner for Ardex A29 is ARDEX P51 a concentrated water-based primer and bonding agent that when diluted with an equal volume of water and Ardex A23 is a grouting slurry for bonded screeds.
In addition ARDEX E100 is an additive to improve the workability, plastic properties and mortar, without increasing the water content. ARDEX E100 allows bonded cement/sand screeds to be applied as little as 15mm thick. Reducing early age crack formation and surface dusting, while increasing abrasion resistance, compressive and tensile strengths.