As an organisation we have no obligation to take back any product unless defective or incorrectly delivered and we should not have an open policy to do so. We must not accept any waste and any agreed returns for commercial reasons must be closely controlled.
- FastTrack Screeding will accept and credit authorised returns of incorrect deliveries or faulty product without cost to the customer.
- FastTrack Screeding will accept and credit authorised returns of product that are fit for resale subject to a re-stocking and handling charge to cover costs.
- FastTrack Screeding will not accept returns of out of date product or product in damaged containers regardless of circumstance. Carriers appointed by Ardex UK Ltd have the authority to refuse collections of product that is unfit for resale or is classified as waste.
- All returns must be inspected and authorised before a collection note is raised and no returns will be accepted without a collection note.
- If a return does not fit the appropriate category ie faulty product that is not faulty or fit for sale product that is not re-saleable, then FastTrack Screeding reserves the right to charge the returnee the full cost of handling and processing/disposing incurred.
- FastTrack Screeding will seek to reduce returns to a minimum through the use of appropriate commercial measures.
- Customers have 14 days to return unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty or damaged goods, subject to our Terms & Conditions.